The Middle Biscuit is a weekly SXSWfm specialty radio show stream, hosted by Elizabeth Spruiell on MixCloud, which focuses on indie/pop/rock music gems (about an hour long).
This is how Elizabeth describes her weekly show every Thursday at 12 & 6 CT.
What is the Middle Biscuit? Literally speaking, it is the warm, highly-coveted, center, perfect biscuit my brothers and I fought over when our Mom set down a pan of her homemade fare. Figuratively, the middle biscuit is a symbol representing any thing that is elite compared to those that surround it. Tune in weekly to feast on what I consider middle biscuit tracks and middle biscuit artists from the massive universe of indie-pop-rock. Mostly new stuff, sometimes classic, either way, you’ll get your fill.
Middle Biscuit #107 – ECLIPSIN’ (8/17/2017) – 54 min
Playing tracks by The Arcs, J. Roddy Walston & The Business, Greg Ashley, Hamjam, Public Access T.V. and more.
This episode includes the following artists and songs.
- Grizzly Bear — Losing All Sense
- The Walkmen — Heartbreaker
- Nice as Fuck — Angel
- Martin Courtney — Awake
- Greg Ashley — Awkward Affections
- Hamjam — Lean
- Cotillon — Yesterday’s Shoes
- The Arcs — Rosie (Ooh La La)
- Public Access T.V. — Careful
- Rat Boy — I’ll Be Waiting
- WOODS — The Other Side
- Day Wave — Bring You Down
- J. Roddy Walston & The Business — The Wanting
- The War on Drugs — Holding On