I hope you enjoy your visit to my site – reading, listening, and watching … and come back often.
Use the menu tabs above to access posts and pages in the Music, Photos, Travel, Writing, Recipes, or Blog sections. There is an About section with additional information about this blog and me, helpful tips about using the Menu, Sidebar, and Phone, as well as a Contact form.
There is a lot of music available on my site to listen with Spotify and watch related videos on YouTube.
- Greatest Hits – highlights 25 most popular music posts viewed on my blog
- Calendar – index to all music posts, current month, and previous quarters
- Music by Genre – music by genre, such as Piano, Guitar, Country, Celtic, and Pop
- Music by Date – 100 most recent music posts
- Music by Artist – all music posts by post title, typically artist name
Check out my personal playlists.
- My Playlists (10) – favorite piano, guitar, folk, pop, and country music
- My Reel Tapes (14) – playlists from the 60’s and 70’s based on personal tape recordings from FM radio
- Discovery Mix (12) – background music for reading, writing, or focus work
The Photo Gallery highlights some of my photos, including a lovely panoramic full Morning Rainbow. My 10 most popular photo posts are listed in Favorite Photos. A Photo 101 Calendar displays all 21 photo blog posts during the Photography 101: A Photo a Day workshop in Nov 2014, organized in calendar format with day of week, date, and theme/title. There’s a Photo Summary that lists all photos in reverse date order.
Travel posts feature photos from an 8-day Viking Rhine Cruise from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam, Netherlands, as well as an extended 2-week Germany Trip with visits to Munich, Salzburg (Austria), Romantic Road (Nördlingen, Dinkelsbühl, Rothenberg ob der Tauber), Leipzig, and Berlin.
Writing posts includes my Poetry assignments in the Writing 201: Poetry course in Feb 2015. Best Stories features a few articles with stories, short quotes, and thoughts about my grandchildren, children, and parents.
I would like to know what you like and what I can do to improve your experience. Comments and likes are encouraged on posts and pages, and general feedback about the web site and suggestions for improvement can be provided on the Contact form.